Steve Jobs: In his own words !  

Posted by Unknown in ,

Steve Jobs, among other things, always had something to say. we take note...


Do and Don't:

  1. Stay hungry. stay foolish.
  2. Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone's else life.
What Matters:
  1. Being the richest man in cemetery doesn't matter to me... going to bed at night saying we've done something wonderful....that's what matters to me.
Work:
  1. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, if you hate it anyway, you are on negative side. Loving your job only create a passion and anticipation for creating new things.
I-Want:
  1. I want to put a 'ding' in the universe.
Death:
  1. Final and ultimate achievement of life.
  2. Even, the person who may go to heaven, didn't want to die to go there.
  3. Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked.
His way of living, inspire and motivate me to make my own way, & this will always inspire me throughout life.  

This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2011 at Wednesday, October 12, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment